Our system results in savings of 450 hours and $18K per year for the average ranch.
Our Tank Sensor Works In Any Type of Tank
- Simple installation. Easily mount our sensor to any tank.
- Rugged. Our sensors are built for harsh conditions
- Long battery life. Our sensors last 4-6 years on one battery, so you don't have to hassle with changing batteries.
- GPS enabled. Because our sensors have GPS, you can rotate them between tanks to only monitor operating tanks and reduce the number of sensors you need.
- For fertigation, the system monitors liquid fertilizer level and flow rate.
How We Connect Our Sensors
Option 1 - Low-Cost Cellular
Long-range, low-cost networks being deployed by Verizon
Option 2 - Private Barn Owl Network
For ranches who do not have cellular service, we provide our own low-cost, wireless network.
Simple Data Display, Valuable Information
Get real time updates of all your water levels from anywhere, on any device
Always have access to real time data to know your
Tailored to serve you– Receive text alerts when fluid falls below your defined level preferences
Smart phone is not required!
Improve Efficiency While Gaining Peace of Mind
Realize Operational Efficiencies
We know how much effort you put towards checking water–
Our system will save the average rancher 450 Hours and $18,000 per year.
How Much is Your Peace of Mind Worth?
We all know stories of someone who lost cattle due to a dry tank–perhaps that someone is you. Reduce your stress levels by always knowing the status of your water tanks.
How Much Will It Cost?